Today is National Ice Cream Day! We’ve teamed up with Monsoon to offer one lucky winner a £50 Monsoon gift card and a freezer full of lollies. Check out our Instagram page to find out more and to enter!
Full Terms & Conditions are below. Wishing you lots of luck!
Monsoon Accessorize Ltd, 1 Nicholas Road, London, W11 4AN. Registered no. 1098034
Claudi & Fin
The Prize: Win a freezer full of Claudi & Fin’s award winning Greek Style Frozen Yoghurt Lollies (a delicious healthy alternative!) PLUS a £50 Monsoon gift card
- Enter this competition for the chance to win a freezer full of Claudi & Fin Greek Style Frozen Yoghurt Lollies (10 boxes of mini lollies, 90 lollies in total) and a £50 Monsoon Gift card (‘The Prize’)
- Only those aged 18 and over and resident in the United Kingdom are eligible to enter the draw.
- To enter, participants must ‘Like’ & ‘Comment’ on the competition post featured on Monsoon’s and Claudi & Fin’s Instagram (the ‘Entry’) https://www.instagram.com/monsoon/ https://www.instagram.com/claudiandfin/
- Only one Entry per person is permitted. Monsoon and Clauidi & Fin reserves the right to modify or remove any Entries it considers obscene or inappropriate.
- The Winner will receive 10 boxes of Claudi & Fin ice lollies (each box contains 9 ice lollies)
- The competition opens at 9.00 BST on Sunday 21st July 2019. The closing date for all Entries is at 23.59 GMT on Thursday 25th July 2019.
- One winner will be selected at random from all valid Entries. The winners will be notified via Instagram direct message by Monday 29th July 2019.
- If the winner fails to respond by Monday 5th August 2019 they will be disqualified from the draw. The Entry shall be void and the Promoter reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternate winner, drawn at random from the remaining entries.
- There will be no runners up prizes.
- The Prize is non-transferrable, and no cash alternative will be given.
- The result of the draw shall be final.
- Employees (and their immediate family) of Monsoon Accessorize Ltd or Claudi & Fin or their respective associated companies are not eligible to enter the draw.
- In the event that the prize draw is rendered impossible due to any reason beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter shall not be liable and shall have absolute discretion to vary or amend the competition.
- In the event of a dispute the Promoter’s decision is final.
- The Prize will be delivered via Sainsbury’s delivery service, delivery to be arranged with Claudi & Fin.
- Monsoon accepts no responsibility for the Prize being lost, damaged or delayed in transit.
- English law applies and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this competition.
- For all queries relating to the competition please contact Isobel Partow at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A “valid entry” for the purpose of term 8 is an entry in compliance with the terms and conditions set out above.
- For all information regarding Monsoon Accessorize Gift Cards please visit https://uk.monsoon.co.uk/view/content/terms-and-conditions
We’re so excited to be partnering with some amazing brands to give you the chance to WIN a Games Night in for the Kids! With a stack of fun-filled, fast paced games from Ridley’s, together with a bunch of healthy snacks and treats including crunchy crisps, fruity snacks, scrumptious smoothies and our delicious frozen yoghurt lollies, our fabulous prize bundle, worth over £300, will help you host a games night the kids won’t forget!
Simply follow the link and enter your details to be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize. Earn extra entries by finding the fabulous brands on social media and giving them all a follow! The winner will be drawn at random on Friday 18th April. Best of luck!
This Summer Claudi & Fin hit the Pizza Express Piccolo menu
We’re delighted to announce that Claudi & Fin lollies are now available in Pizza Express restaurants.
Claudi & Fin join the Pizza Express Family
Mini diners at over 400 Pizza Express restaurants across the country can now choose our lovely lollies as a deliciously healthy dessert option. The Claudi & Fin Mango variety (a Great Taste Award Winner, no less!) is the first flavour to be included on the menu.
Each lolly is packed full of real mangoes, whole milk and creamy Greek style yoghurt containing calcium, potassium and zinc. There’s also a healthy dose (30%) of an adult’s recommended daily intake of vitamin D, and what’s more, the lollies contain less sugar than 75% of lollies on the market.
Let’s face it, eating out can always be a challenge with little ones at the table and we all want to find healthy options (that they’ll actually eat!) for our little ones. But now that Claudi & Fin are on the menu they’ll be no arguments over dinner!
Apples, apples everywhere!
Today is ‘Apple Day’, a celebration of all things orchardy and appley. And why not…they’re everywhere – in gardens, parks and piled high in greengrocers. But when they are in such abundance, it can be hard to find enough recipes that really make the most of these delicious fruits.
Al fresco food with the family
Temperature above 20 degrees? Time to bust out the BBQ! But what happens if the same old shop bought sausages and burgers start to wear a bit thin? To shake things up a bit, we’ve put together five of our favourite BBQ recipes ideas which all the family can enjoy. Healthy, tasty and pretty quick to prepare, these dishes are a proper slice of summer.
Delicious Homemade Strawberry Frozen Yoghurt
During Wimbledon its practically the law to eat strawberries and cream as often as humanly possible. And Strawberries and ice cream..and strawberries and meringues..
Kid on beach outdoors
What is that bright yellow shiny thing in the sky? Could it possibly be the actual SUN?! In our house, each time it appears, it’s greeted with the same sort of excitement I imagine you might experience if you spotted a UFO. And because the sun’s been as rare as hen’s teeth this Summer, it’s more important than ever to get out and enjoy it! So….without further ado, here’s our Top 5 fun things to do outdoors with kids.
It all started with Wheels on the Bus. Not just any old version of ‘Wheels on the Bus’ either, the one at our local playgroup was accompanied by a series of actions only a person with the co-ordination of a ninja would be able to execute. Child’s Play it definitely wasn’t and I found myself bonding with Lucy because, in spite of our best efforts, our actions were more ‘wheels have come off the bus’ than ‘Wheels on the Bus.’
Traditionally, mince pies were made using a mixture of dried fruits, spices and meats like lamb or beef. They were larger than their modern day cousins and oval shaped, because people wanted their festive pies to be the same shape as Jesus’ crib. Today we’ve all but given up on adding meat (although my Mum still puts suet made from mutton fat in hers!) but even so, for some smaller people the exciting flavours that result from the mix of fruits and spices can be a bit much.
This craft is brilliant to do with the kids because there’s plenty of stages they can get involved with – from painting, to drawing on the faces with felt tip. If they are a bit older they can help with the cutting and gluing too.