Our social media promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- How to Enter
- Entrants will need to enter our social media competitions via the competition posts on the Claudi & Fin Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages.
- When to Enter and Who can Enter
- The Competitions run for the time stated on the social media post.
- Entrants can enter at any point between the dates stated.
- Entrants can like, share and comment as many times as they like.
- The Competitions are open to residents aged 18 or over in the UK and the Republic of Ireland.
- A winner/s will be chosen at random by Claudi & Fin and/or our associated
- Competition Partners.
- Claudi & Fin and/or our associated Competition Partners will choose winner/s who will receive the Prize stated on the social media post.
- A freezer full of lollies is 10 boxes of Claudi & Fin Mini Lollies.
- The winner can post and/or comment about their prize.
- The Prize is as stated and cannot be sold or exchanged for cash, goods or services.
- Unless specifically agreed in writing by Claudi & Fin and our Competition Partners, the Prize is not transferable.
- Publicity and your Right to Privacy
We take your privacy very seriously here at Claudi & Fin. If you are a Competition winner we will contact you for your explicit permission to disclose your name and competition answer on Claudi & Fin and the Competition Partner’s digital channels or other media.
We, Claudi & Fin and the Competition Partner may also ask your permission to use your photograph and voice for publicity and in future advertising, marketing or promotional materials within a clearly defined time period, should you win any of the Prizes in the Competition.
- Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation. We only use your data for the purpose for which it is collected. Entrants who are unsuccessful in the competition will have their data destroyed securely within a few weeks of the competition ending unless you have expressly consented to receiving Claudi & Fin marketing materials.
- Competition winners will be announced on Claudi & Fin and our associated Competition Partners digital channels.
- Claudi & Fin and other partners will aim to fulfil the prize within 30 days of the winner being announced.
- Competition Rules
- Competitions will be run and the prize awarded at Claudi & Fin’s and other partner’s sole discretion.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to Claudi & Fin’s website and digital channels, and to refuse entry into Competitions.
- We reserve the right to change the Competition rules and these Terms and Conditions from time to time. If we do so, we will always have the most up to date terms and conditions on our website.
- No person may make use of the intellectual property in the images and material on Claudi & Fin’s website without Claudi & Fin’s express permission.
- Liability and Indemnities
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, Claudi & Fin and its associates, Partners, agents or distributors exclude responsibility and all liabilities, whether direct or indirect, arising from:
- any postponement or cancellation of the Competitions;
- any changes to, supply of or use of the Prize, and;
- any act or default of any supplier, which are beyond Claudi & Fin’s reasonable control.
- Claudi & Fin does not accept responsibility for any liability arising from technical incompatibility, problems relating to the internet, or technical difficulties of any kind.
- Claudi & Fin shall not be liable, whether in tort, contract, misrepresentation or otherwise for loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goods, loss of use, loss or corruption of data or information, or any special indirect, consequential or pure economic loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses.
Competitions and these Terms and Conditions are governed by English Law. England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.