We love making these adorable strawberry Santa’s at Christmas and they make a fun dessert to make with young children too!
- 350g fresh strawberries
- 1 tablespoon chocolate sprinkles
- 1 can of full fat, unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, gently melted
- 1 ½ teaspoons of vanilla extract
- ¼ cup of pure maple syrup (or sweetener of choice)
Ready in: 20min
- Slice the flat end of each strawberry so they can stand up on a plate. Slice the tip off each strawberry to make the ‘hat’; set aside.
- Whisk together well. Chill well, and then either put in a whipped cream dispenser or gently whip by hand.
- Spoon a large dollop of whipped cream on top of strawberry base for the ‘face’ and ‘beard’. Set the ‘hat’ atop the ‘face’. Add a dot of whipped cream, using a toothpick, on top of the ‘hat’ for the ‘pom-pom’ and 2 dots on the strawberry base for ‘buttons’. Place 2 sprinkles on the ‘face’ for ‘eyes’.
We hope you’ve enjoyed our blog, as a little gift from us to you, click below to download a 75p coupon off your next purchases of our lovely lollies!